Boricua63

Opinioned Tannia Ortiz

I am a natural born poet, song writer, amateur stock photographer, and freelancer book reviewer. I was born in Guayama, Puerto Rico and currently lives in Germany with my husband and two sons. Author of the award winning book, The Window To My Soul; My Walk with Jesus (2004 Tate Publishing) and its long-awaited Spanish translation, El Espejo de mi Alma (2011 WinePress). My stock photography portfolio is located at: http://www.bigstockphoto.com/profile/Boricua63/ My photos related gift could be purchased at: http://www.zazzle.com/teolpuertorico

A compendium of Jesus' divine humanity

His Name is Jesus: The Promise of God's Love Fulfilled - Max Lucado

His Name is Jesus is a compendium of Jesus' humanity, based on key events that shaped Him as a human being, prepared Him for his ministry, and transformed Him into our door to Heaven.

Max Lucado takes us in a journey to explore Jesus' life from his earthly beginning to his divine resurrection. He shares with us his insights and shows us a very human Jesus, without overlooking his divinity.

The book is divided in five sections and within each section, the author highlights Jesus' most significant moments. Each section and meditation is accompanied with an illustration to allow the reader to relax and meditate on its message. Mr. Lucado profound comments and easy to follow narrative style enable the reader to understand the promise of God's love fulfilled in Jesus. The book ends with an exhortation to accept Jesus' invitation to carry our own cross and follow Him to Paradise.

I highly recommend this book for readers searching for a simple way to understand Jesus' divine humanity and His purpose for our lives.